The nineteenth season of the American police procedural television series NCIS premiered on 20 September 2021, on CBS, for the 2021-2022 television season.
NCIS revolves around a fictional team of special agents from the Naval Criminal Investigative Service, which conducts criminal investigations involving the United States Navy and Marine Corps.
The series stars Mark Harmon, Sean Murray, Wilmer Valderrama, Katrina Law, Brian Dietzen, Diona Reasonover, David McCallum, Rocky Carroll, and Gary Cole.
The season is the first with Law and Cole following the departures of Maria Bello and Emily Wickersham the during the previous season.
- Mark Harmon as Leroy Jethro Gibbs, suspended NCIS Supervisory Special Agent (SSA) of the Major Case Response Team (MCRT) assigned to Washington’s Navy Yard.
- Sean Murray as Timothy McGee, NCIS Senior Special Agent, second in command of MCRT.
- Wilmer Valderrama as Nick Torres, NCIS Special Agent.
- Katrina Law as Jessica Knight, NCIS Special Agent.
- Brian Dietzen as Dr. Jimmy Palmer, Chief Medical Examiner for NCIS.
- Diona Reasonover as Kasie Hines, Forensic Specialist for NCIS.
- David McCallum as Dr. Donald Mallard, NCIS Historian and former Chief Medical Examiner.
- Rocky Carroll as Leon Vance, NCIS Director.
- Gary Cole as Alden Parker, FBI Special Agent.
- Joe Spano as Tobias Fornell, Private Detective and former FBI Senior Special Agent.
- Pam Dawber as Marcie Warren, investigative journalist.
On 15 April 2021, it was announced that CBS had renewed NCIS for a nineteenth season. The season is set to bring back the series’ typical “Case of the Week” format after having more story arcs during the previous season. Production on the season began in July 2021.
In February 2021, it was reported by The Hollywood Reporter that series lead Mark Harmon had entered discussions to return for “a handful of episodes” for a nineteenth season after he was told that CBS would end the series if he left. On 10 March 2021, it was announced that Katrina Law had been cast in the final two episodes of the eighteenth season, with the option to be promoted to series regular for the nineteenth season. When the series was renewed, it was reported that Harmon would be returning. On 26 May 2021, it was revealed that Emily Wickersham would be leaving the series after the eighteenth season. Wickersham joins Maria Bello who left earlier in the eighteenth season. On 16 June 2021, Variety reported that Gary Cole was in talks for a major role in the nineteenth season. On 21 June 2021, TVLine reported that Harmon will only appear in a small number of episodes of the season. The following day, it was confirmed that Law and Cole would be series regulars for the nineteenth season. Law started as a series regular in the season premiere, “Blood in the Water”, while Cole is set to debut in the second episode, “Nearly Departed”. Joe Spano returned as Tobias Fornell, while Pam Dawber returned as Marcie Warren.
On 19 May 2021, it was announced that the series would move from the Tuesday 8:00 pm ET timeslot that it had held for all of its previous seasons to Mondays at 9:00 pm ET, to allow FBI: International to join FBI and FBI: Most Wanted on Tuesdays. The season airs after The Neighbourhood and Bob Hearts Abishola and leads into the first season of spin-off NCIS: Hawai’i. On 12 July 2021, it was revealed that the season would premiere on 20 September 2021. On 13 September 2021, the promotional poster for the season was released by TVLine.
NCIS Series 19
- Episode 01: Blood in the Water.
- Episode 02: Nearly Departed.
- Episode 03: Road to Nowhere.
- Episode 04: Great Wide Open.
- Episode 05: Face the Strange.
- Episode 06:
- Episode 07:
- Episode 08:
- Episode 09:
- Episode 10:
- Episode 11:
- Episode 12:
- Episode 13:
- Episode 14:
- Episode 15:
- Episode 16:
You can find a full index and overview of the NCIS Franchise here.
Production & Filming Details
- Creator(s): Donald P. Bellasario and Don McGill.
- Release Date: 20 September 2021 to ?.
- Running Time: 39-44 minutes.
- Country: US.
- Language: English.