When Sergeant Stacy Armstrong returns home from three deployments with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), she and her husband struggle to keep their marriage together.
After Sergeant Stacy Armstrong returns from three deployments with PTSD, Jesse and Stacy are determined to save their twenty-year marriage from being another casualty of war.
Infidelity, addiction, and a tragic accident test the couple’s commitment as Jesse struggles to keep Stacy and their marriage alive
Production & Filming Details
- Directer: Jeryl Prescott Sales.
- Writer: Jeryl Prescott Sales.
- Producer: Jeryl Prescott Sales.
- Cinematography: Jeffrey T. Brown.
- Release Date: 09 July 2014 (US).
- Running time: 82 minutes.
- Country: US.
- Language: English.