The Gun Runners is a 1958 American film noir crime film directed by Don Siegel.
Sam Martin (Audie Murphy) runs a charter boat with his alcoholic first mate Harvey (Everett Sloane). He is forced by financial necessity to run guns for the Cuban Revolution but his employer seeks to maximise his profit.
Production & Filming Details
- Director: Don Siegel.
- Producers: Herbert E. Stewart and Clarence Greene.
- Writers: Daniel Mainwaring, Paul Monash, and Ben Hecht.
- Music: Leith Stevens.
- Cinematography: Hal Mohr.
- Editor: Chester W. Shaeffer.
- Production: Seven Arts Productions.
- Distributor: United Artists.
- Release Date: September 1958 (US).
- Running Time: 83 Minutes.
- Country: US.
- Language: English.