Autobiographical story about an assistant director who receives an offer to shoot a film in Iraq.
The original Italian title of the film was 20 Sigarette.
Based on director Aureliano Amadei’s 2003 experiences in Iraq, 20 Cigarettes is the gripping story of a twenty-eight year old anarchist and anti-war activist who receives an offer to fly to Iraq as assistant director on a film about the Italian military peace mission.
Production & Filming Details
- Director: Aureliano Amadei.
- Writers: Aureliano Amadi, Francesco Trento, ad Volfango De Biasi.
- Screenplay: Aureliano Amadei, Francesco Trento, Gianni Romoli, and Volfango De Biasi.
- Producers: Hamid Basket, Claudio Bonivento, Tilde Corsi, Rocco Messere, and Gianni Romoli.
- Music: Louis Siciliano.
- Cinematography: Vittorio Omodei Zorini.
- Editor: Alessio Doglione.
- Release Date: 05 September 2010 (Venice Film Festival) and 08 September 2010 (Italy).
- Running Time: 94 minutes.
- Country: Italy.
- Language: Italian.