Highlights the emergence of eSports among active and retired military members.
We meet USAF veteran and FIFA pro Travis Arthofer, AKA “TBoneCapone.”
The NFCU Spotlight segment presents Daniel Crothers, founder of veteran owned and operated Brigade Esports.
Jeremy interviews Elvis Walden, co-founder of Unknown Soldier Mental Health, and USMC veteran Jeromy Joye talks about how gaming and the veteran community helped him through a difficult transition to civilian life.
Inside Military Esports Series
You can find a full index of Inside Military Esports here.
Production & Filming Details
- Producer(s): Ted Anderson.
- Presenter(s): Jami Kinton and Jeremy Smith.
- Original Network: JWM Sports & Media and Long Haul Productions.
- Release Date: 01 August 2019.
- Running Time: 20-22 minutes.
- Country: US.
- Language: English.