A 2019 documentary about the US Military Justice System.
This 5-hour controversial true-crime series seeks to uncover the inner workings of the military justice system.
The United States Disciplinary Barracks, often referred to a Leveanworth, is a military maximum security prison built on the grounds of Fort Leavenworth, Kansas. It is a military correctional facility operated by the US Army.
It should not be confused with:
- The United States Penitentiary, Leavenworth, often referred to as Leavenworth, a civilian medium security prison also built on the grounds of Fort Leavenworth. It is operated by the Federal Bureau of Prisons, a division of the US Department of Justice.
- The Midwest Joint Regional Correctional Facility (JRCF), a military prison which opened in 2010.
- Chapter One: Soldiers.
- Chapter Two: Casualties.
- Chapter Three: Judgement.
- Chapter Four: Perspectives.
- Chapter Five: The Fight Continues.
- Chapter Six: Leavenworth Series Update.
Production & Filming Details
- Production: Check Point Productions.
- Release Date: 20 October 2019 to 17 November 2019.
- Running Time: 300 minutes (total running time).
- Country: US.
- Language: English.