War Devils, also known in Spain as I Diavoli Della Guerra, is a 1969 war / action film starring Guy Madison, Venantino Venantini, and Anthony Steel.
During the campaigns in Africa in World War II, a Nazi officer and his American counterpart find they must help each other in order to make it across the desert to safety.
After completing their trip, the German officer releases his American prisoner but pledges to kill him if they ever meet again.
One year later, the two officers find themselves facing each other again but this time in occupied France.
Production & Filming Details
- Director(s): Bitto Albertini.
- Producer(s): Massiomo Gualdi, Roberto Infascelli, Walter Manley, and Ivan Reiner.
- Writer(s): Bitto Albertini, Valentin Fernandez Tubau, and Renato Infascelli.
- Music: Stelvio Cirpriani.
- Cinematography: Jaime Deu Casas.
- Editor(s): Fred De Croce.
- Production: Primex and Tilma Films.
- Distributor(s): MGM-EMI.
- Release Date: 19 December 1969 (Italy).
- Running Time: 99 minutes.
- Country: Italy and Spain.
- Language: Italian.