50 Years of Star Trek is a celebratory, 85-minute documentary special first aired on The History Channel on 14 August 2016, three months later released as a DVD home video format.
This documentary celebrates the 50th anniversary of Star Trek, providing interviews with cast and crew members about the series’ legacy, as well as the last filmed interview with Leonard Nimoy.
Production & Filming Details
- Director(s): Ian Roumain.
- Producer(s): Mark A. Altman, Lyndsay Autaubo, Steve Barry, Joe Braswell, Jen Proctor, Jordan Rubio, Akili Shine, Brian Volk-Weiss, and Debbie Wunder.
- Writer(s): Joe Braswell.
- Music: Joe Kramer.
- Cinematography: Casey Sherrier and Akili Shine.
- Editor(s): Alan Armes, Sean Basaman, Phil Gibson, and Alan Maxson.
- Production: The Nacelle Company.
- Distributor(s): Blaze (UK) and History Channel (US).
- Release Date: 14 August 2016.
- Running Time: 84 minutes.
- Country: US.
- Language: English.