The Making of Star Trek: First Contact details the creation and production of Star Trek: First Contact.
A behind-the-scenes look at “Star Trek”‘s latest movie, following all the stages such as production design, costume, make-up, model-making and special effects.
Production & Filming Details
- Director(s): Natalie Barandes.
- Producer(s): Natalie Barandes and Steven C. Ward.
- Editor(s): Edward Graff.
- Production: Get It Pictures.
- Distributor(s): The Sci-Fi Channel.
- Release Date: 1996.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Country: US.
- Language: English.