A 2019 documentary about NASA.
Nichelle Nichols’ daunting task to launch a national blitz for NASA, recruiting 8,000 of the nation’s best and brightest, including the trailblazing astronauts who became the first African American, Asian and Latino men and women to fly in space.
Production & Filming Details
- Director(s): Todd Thompson.
- Producer(s): Brent Centlivre, Michael Conley, Benjamin Crump, James L. Darby, Tim Franta, Stephanie A. Frederic, Greg Galloway. Peter Kerr. Kim Neuendorf, Nichelle Nichols, Shawn Rech, Brent Reichert, Tina Scuro, Vincent Scuro, Matthew Shreder, Guy M. Spearman III, David Teek, Tod Thompson, and Paul Wilson.
- Writer(s): Benjamin Crump, Tim Franta, John McCall, Joe Millin, David Teek, and Todd Thompson.
- Music: Colin O’Malley.
- Cinematography: Daniel Stilling.
- Editor(s): Andy Painter.
- Production: Stars North, Space Florida, and The Production Media Company.
- Release Date: 19 October 2019 (Orlando Film Festival).
- Running Time: 95 minutes.
- Country: US.
- Language: English.