Surviving the Cut was a military documentary/reality television series produced by 2 Roosters Media for the Discovery Channel.
It portrays the rigorous training programmes of various elite forces of the United States armed forces.
For six weeks, students are pushed through a barrage of mental and physical stress testing: escape and evasion, long-distance land navigation, hand-to-hand combat, special weapons, and emergency medical response skills.
1 in 3 will not survive the cut.
Surviving the Cut Series
You can find a full index of Surviving the Cut here.
Production & Filming Details
- Director(s): Bobby Williams.
- Producer(s): Kaitlin McIntyre, Glenn Stickley, Al Edgington, Frank Longo, Bobby Williams, Christo Doyle, Oren Castro, Jeffrey Frey, Tim Sullivan, and Bob Parr.
- Writer(s): Lynn Dougherty and Bobby Williams.
- Narrator(s): William Sadler.
- Music: Michael Baiardi.
- Editor(s): Frank Longo, Oren Castro, Jeffrey Frey, Tim Sullivan, and Kevin Finn.
- Production: 2 Roosters Media.
- Distributor(s): Discovery Channel.
- Release Date: 19 August 2011.
- Running Time: 40-45 minutes.
- Country: US.
- Language: English.