Surviving the Cut was a military documentary/reality television series produced by 2 Roosters Media for the Discovery Channel.
It portrays the rigorous training programmes of various elite forces of the United States armed forces.
These students face hostile water rescue tests, brutal team building events, and small boat operations in extreme conditions, with hopes of becoming Special Boat Operators combating maritime terrorism and piracy.
Surviving the Cut Series
You can find a full index of Surviving the Cut here.
Production & Filming Details
- Director(s): Bobby Williams.
- Producer(s): Kaitlin McIntyre, Glenn Stickley, Al Edgington, Frank Longo, Bobby Williams, Christo Doyle, Oren Castro, Jeffrey Frey, Tim Sullivan, and Bob Parr.
- Writer(s): Lynn Dougherty and Bobby Williams.
- Narrator(s): William Sadler.
- Music: Michael Baiardi.
- Editor(s): Frank Longo, Oren Castro, Jeffrey Frey, Tim Sullivan, and Kevin Finn.
- Production: 2 Roosters Media.
- Distributor(s): Discovery Channel.
- Release Date: 26 August 2011.
- Running Time: 40-45 minutes.
- Country: US.
- Language: English.