12 O’Clock High is an American military drama television series set in World War II.
It was originally broadcast on ABC-TV for two-and-one-half TV seasons from September 1964 through January 1967 and was based on the 1949 film of the same name.
A goofy bombardier Lt. who always hits his mark joins Gen. Savage’s crew and finds out the hard way, that real people are killed when bombs drop.
The 918th planes are equipped with a new radar that makes it very easy to bomb enemy targets through thick clouds, but the German’s find out it makes the planes easier to track also.
Twelve O’Clock High Series
You can find a full index of 12 O’Clock High Series 02 here.
You can find a full index of the 12 O’Clock High series here.
Production & Filming Details
- Creator(s): Sy Bartlett and Beirne Lay Jr.
- Producer(s): Quinn Martin, Frank Glicksman, and William D. Gordon.
- Music: Dominic Frontiere.
- Production: 20th Century Fox Television.
- Distributor(s): 20th Century Fox Television.
- Release Date: 07 February 1966.
- Running Time: 50-51 minutes.
- Country: US.
- Language: English.