12 O’Clock High is an American military drama television series set in World War II.
It was originally broadcast on ABC-TV for two-and-one-half TV seasons from September 1964 through January 1967 and was based on the 1949 film of the same name.
A goofy bombardier Lt. who always hits his mark joins Gen. Savage’s crew and finds out the hard way, that real people are killed when bombs drop.
A strict, unfriendly pilot captain joins the 918th and creates hatred for him by the men, which worsens when he appears to be the only survivor after his plane is shot down.
Twelve O’Clock High Series
You can find a full index of 12 O’Clock High Series 02 here.
You can find a full index of the 12 O’Clock High series here.
Production & Filming Details
- Creator(s): Sy Bartlett and Beirne Lay Jr.
- Producer(s): Quinn Martin, Frank Glicksman, and William D. Gordon.
- Music: Dominic Frontiere.
- Production: 20th Century Fox Television.
- Distributor(s): 20th Century Fox Television.
- Release Date: 21 February 1966.
- Running Time: 50-51 minutes.
- Country: US.
- Language: English.