12 O’Clock High is an American military drama television series set in World War II.
It was originally broadcast on ABC-TV for two-and-one-half TV seasons from September 1964 through January 1967 and was based on the 1949 film of the same name.
The series was a co-production of 20th Century Fox Television (Fox had also produced the movie) and QM Productions (one of their few non-law enforcement series).
The series follows the missions of the fictitious 918th Bombardment Group (Heavy) of the US Army Air Forces (USAAF), equipped with B-17 Flying Fortress heavy bombers, stationed at Archbury Field, England (a fictitious air base).
Twelve O’Clock High Series
- Twelve O’Clock High (1949).
- Twelve O’Clock High: Special Edition (2007).
- 12 O’Clock High: Series 01 (1964-1965).
- 12 O’Clock High: Series 02 (1965-1966).
- 12 O’Clock High: Series 03 (1966-1967).
- Episode 01: Gauntlet of Fire.
- Episode 02: Massacre.
- Episode 03: Face of a Shadow.
- Episode 04: Fortress Wiesbaden.
- Episode 05: A Distant Cry.
- Episode 06: Practice to Deceive.
- Episode 07: The All-American.
- Episode 08: The Pariah.
- Episode 09: The Fighter Pilot.
- Episode 10: To Seek and Destroy.
- Episode 11: Burden of Guilt.
- Episode 12: The Ace.
- Episode 13: Six Feet Under.
- Episode 14: The Duel at Mont Sainte Marie.
- Episode 15: Graveyard.
- Episode 16: A Long Time Dead.
- Episode 17: The Hunters and the Killers.
Production & Filming Details
- Creator(s): Sy Bartlett and Beirne Lay Jr.
- Producer(s): Quinn Martin, Frank Glicksman, and William D. Gordon.
- Music: Dominic Frontiere.
- Production: 20th Century Fox Television.
- Distributor(s): 20th Century Fox Television.
- Release Date: 09 September 1966 to 13 January 1967.
- Running Time: 50-51 minutes.
- Country: US.
- Language: English.