The sixth season of the American television series NCIS: Los Angeles premiered on CBS on 29 September 2014 and concluded on 18 May 2015.
The series is set in Los Angeles, California, and follows the stories of the members of the Office of Special Projects, an undercover division of the Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS).
- Chris O’Donnell as G. Callen, NCIS Senior Special Agent (SSA) of the Office of Special Projects (O.S.P.) in Los Angeles.
- Daniela Ruah as Kensi Blye, NCIS Junior Special Agent.
- Eric Christian Olsen as Marty Deeks, L.A.P.D.Detective Liaison To NCIS.
- Barrett Foa as Eric Beale, NCIS Technical Operator.
- Renée Felice Smith as Nell Jones, NCIS Special Agent and Intelligence Analyst.
- Miguel Ferrer as Owen Granger, NCIS Assistant Director.
- Linda Hunt as Henrietta Lange, NCIS Supervisory Special Agent and Operations Manager.
- LL Cool J as Sam Hanna, NCIS Senior Agent, second in command.
- Rocky Carroll as Leon Vance, NCIS Director stationed in Washington D.C.
- Vyto Ruginis as Arkady Kolcheck.
- Peter Cambor as Nate Getz, NCIS Special Agent.
- Aunjanue Ellis as Michelle Hanna, “Quinn”, Sam’s wife.
- Mercedes Mason as Talia Del Campo.
- Elizabeth Bogush as Joelle Taylor.
- Alicia Coppola as Lisa Rand.
- Julie Chen as Nancy Kelly.
- Ernie Reyes Jr. as Jemadar Thapa.
- Gerald McRaney as Hollace Kilbride, Retired Navy Admiral.
NCIS Los Angeles Series 06
- Episode 01: Deep Trouble, Part 02.
- Episode 02: Inelegant Heart.
- Episode 03: Praesidium.
- Episode 04: The 3rd Choir.
- Episode 05: Black Budget.
- Episode 06: SEAL Hunter.
- Episode 07: Leipei.
- Episode 08: The Grey Man.
- Episode 09: Traitor.
- Episode 10: Reign Fall.
- Episode 11: Humbug.
- Episode 12: Spiral.
- Episode 13: In the Line of Duty.
- Episode 14: Black Wind.
- Episode 15: Forest for the Trees.
- Episode 16: Expiration Date.
- Episode 17: Savoir Faire.
- Episode 18: Fighting Shadows.
- Episode 19: Blaze of Glory.
- Episode 20: Rage.
- Episode 21: Beacon.
- Episode 22: Field of Fire.
- Episode 23: Kolcheck, A.
- Episode 24: Chernoff, K.
You can find a full index and overview of the NCIS Franchise here.
Production & Filming Details
- Creators(s): Shane Brennan.
- Release Date: 29 September 2014 to 18 May 2015.
- Running Time: 39-44 minutes.
- Country: US.
- Language: English.