The Kill Team is a 2019 American war film written and directed by Dan Krauss; a fictionalised adaptation of the events explored by an earlier documentary of the same name.
US Specialist Andrew Briggman becomes conflicted with his morals when his platoon, under his superior, Sergeant Deeks, participate in murdering civilians in Afghanistan, and when he contemplates reporting to the authorities, he realises how much danger he is in as the platoon become increasingly violent and Deeks begins to suspect his loyalties.
- Nat Wolff as Andrew Briggman.
- Alexander Skarsgård as Sergeant Deeks.
- Adam Long as Rayburn.
- Jonathan Whitesell as Coombs.
- Brian Marc as Marquez.
- Rob Morrow.
- Osy Ikhile as Weppler.
- Anna Francolini as Laura Briggman.
- Oliver Ritchie as Cappy.
Production & Filming Details
- Director(s): Dan Krauss.
- Producer(s): Marty Bowen, Wyck Godfrey, Adrian Guerra, and Isaac Klausner.
- Writer(s): Dan Krauss.
- Music: Zacarias M. de la Riva.
- Cinematography: Stephanie Fontaine.
- Editor(s): Luke Doolan and Franklin Peterson.
- Production: Nostromo Pictures and Temple Hill Entertainment.
- Distributor(s): A24.
- Release Date: 27 April 2013 (Tribeca Film Festival).
- Running Time: 87 minutes.
- Country: US.
- Language: English.