Live to Tell is a harrowing and impactful portrayal of the triumphs and sacrifices the United States Special Operations Forces have endured on the battlefields of Afghanistan and Iraq.
Also known as The Warfighters (new title).
From executive producer Peter Berg (Lone Survivor), this is an intimate look into contemporary US Special Forces missions. Driven by first-person storytelling, archival footage and original cinematic sequences, each episode is a visceral and personal perspective of the human experience of war.
Live to Tell Series
- Episode 01: Charlie Platoon and the Story of Marc Lee.
- Episode 02: Red Wings Recovery.
- Episode 03: A Battle for Haditha Dam.
- Episode 04: Task Force Merrill.
- Episode 05: Objective Breton.
- Episode 06: The Green Berets of 7115.
- Episode 07: Roberts Ridge.
- Episode 08: Ranger Machine.
- Episode 09: Objective Berlin.
- Episode 10: Wounds of a Warrior.
- Episode 11: A Soldier’s Best Friend.
- Episode 12: Bravo Company and the Ambush of April 7th.
Production & Filming Details
- Director(s): Ryan Rothmaier.
- Producer(s): Matthew Ginsburg, Jess Mosley, Deborah Correa, Nicholas Dunlevy, Ray Mendoza, Todd Roeland, Natalia Baldwin Leon, Mike Baumgarten, Steve Harris, Stewart Hendler, Jessica Moseley, Mark Semos, Peter Berg, Brandon Carroll, Jenny Ewig, and Matthew I. Goldberg.
- Music: Carson Aune.
- Cinematography: Jeff Tomcho.
- Editor(s): Ryan Rothmaier, Doug Matheson, and Marcella Serrano.
- Production: Film 45.
- Distributor(s): History Channel.
- Release Date: 10 January 2016 to 28 March 2016.
- Running Time: 60 minutes.
- Rating: Unknown.
- Country: US.
- Language: English.