Gerry Anderson & Christopher Burr’s Terrahawks, usually referred to simply as Terrahawks, is a 1980s British science fiction television series produced by Anderson Burr Pictures and created by the production team of Gerry Anderson and Christopher Burr.
Set in the year 2020, the series follows the adventures of the Terrahawks, a taskforce responsible for protecting Earth from invasion by a group of extraterrestrial androids and aliens led by Zelda.
Originally, most ITV regions networked the episodes on Sunday afternoons. In November, several ITV companies moved the series to a Saturday morning timeslot. The last two episodes, “A Christmas Miracle” and “To Catch a Tiger”, were broadcast across the network on Saturday mornings. TVS followed the network pattern until November, when it moved episodes to Thursdays. In some weeks, LWT were unable to broadcast episodes but made up for it by broadcasting double episodes in other weeks. Granada Television held back the series by two weeks and completed its run on 21 January 1984. Tyne Tees Television held back the series for over a month and moved the series to Thursdays, completing its run on 16 February 1984.
You can find a full index and overview of Terrahawks here.
- Episode 01: Expect the Unexpected, Part 01.
- Episode 02: Expect the Unexpected, Part 02.
- Episode 03: Thunder-Roar.
- Episode 04: Happy Madeday.
- Episode 05: The Ugliest Monster of All.
- Episode 06: Close Call.
- Episode 07: The Gun.
- Episode 08: Gunfight at Oaky’s Corral.
- Episode 09: Thunder Path.
- Episode 10: From Here to Infinity.
- Episode 11: Mind Monster.
- Episode 12: A Christmas Miracle.
- Episode 13: To Catch a Tiger.
Production & Filming Details
- Release Date: 09 October 1983 to 31 December 1983.
- Running Time: 25 minutes (per episode).
- Rating: U.
- Country: US.
- Language: English.