Documentary series about the Royal Air Force’s synchronised flying team.
Cameras follow the Royal Air Force’s aerial display team as they embark upon an ambitious tour of some of the biggest airshows in the United States and Canada.
The four-part documentary follows the Red Arrows on a 22,000-mile journey across Canada and the United States – aimed at showcasing the best of British in North America.
Pictures and footage from the 11-week tour made headlines around the world earlier this year but this series explains how it was done and the challenges overcome.
Red Arrows Take America Series
Production & Filming Details
- Producer(s): Mike Blair and John Willats.
- Editor(s): Andy Drayton.
- Production: MultiStory Media (Part of ITV Studios).
- Distributor(s): Channel 5.
- Release Date: 08 January 2020.
- Running Time: 60 minutes.
- Rating: PG.
- Country: UK.
- Language: English.