Pepel is a 2013 crime, war drama TV series by directors Vadim Perelman and Timur Vaynshteyn.
Also known as Pepel (original title), Пепел (Russian), Ash (US literal title), and Ashes (world wide English title).
One fateful day, Igor Petrov, the commander of a Red Army unit, is compelled to exchange ID papers with a thief known as Ash. The incident leads both men to start their lives completely anew. Within ten years, one will achieve acts of bravery, while the other becomes a violent outlaw leader.
- Vladimir Mashkov … Igor Petrov.
- Evgeniy Mironov … Arseniy ‘Pepel’ Skvortsov.
- Elena Lyadova … Margarita Petrova.
- Alexander Diachenko … Diego.
- Sergey Garmash … Major Zakhar Kupriyanov, Investigator.
- Chulpan Khamatova … Sonya the Singer in the Restauran.
- Sergey Chonishvili … Major Yeryomenko.
You can find a full index and overview of Pepel here.
Production & Filming Details
- Release Date: 01 June 0213.
- Running Time: 44-47 minutes.
- Rating: Unknown.
- Country: Russia.
- Language: Russian.