In 2012, Sunday Times war correspondent, Marie Colvin and photographer, Paul Conroy arrived in Syria to tell the story of civilians trapped in Homs, a city under siege and relentless military attack from the Syrian army.
On 13 February 2012 war-correspondent Marie Colvin and photographer Paul Conroy entered war-ravaged Syria to cover the plight of civilians trapped in besieged Homs, under attack by the Syrian army. Only one of them returned. Based on Conroy’s book Under the Wire, the film is a gripping account of the triumph of the human spirit in the face of overwhelming adversity.
Production & Filming Details
- Chris Martin.
- Ben Anderson … executive producer.
- Tom Brisley … producer.
- Mary Burke … executive producer.
- Mandy Chang … executive producer.
- Paul Conroy … consulting producer.
- Jacqui Edwards … archive producer.
- Laura Fleury … executive producer.
- Danny Gabai … co-producer.
- Michael Kronish … co-producer.
- Emma Loach … executive producer.
- Stephen Malit … line producer.
- Rima Marrouch … archive producer.
- Stephanie Mavropoulos … co-producer.
- Eddy Moretti … executive producer.
- Justin Murphy … line producer.
- Kim Smith … associate producer.
- Molly Thompson … executive producer.
- Dana K. Trometer … archive producer.
- Chris Martin.
- Glenn Gregory.
- Berenice Scott.
- Steve Organ.
- Dudley Sargeant.
- Arrow Media.
- Abramorama (2018) (USA) (theatrical).
- Ascot Elite Entertainment Group (2019) (Germany) (all media).
- Starz! (2019) (USA) (TV).
- Release Date: 07 September 2018 (UK).
- Running Time: 95 minutes.
- Rating: 15.
- Country: US.
- Language: English.