Métal Hurlant Chronicles is an English-language Franco-Belgian television science fiction anthology series based on the popular comics anthology magazine Métal Hurlant, known in the United States as Heavy Metal.
Each episode is a self-contained story taking place on a different planet with a different cast, and the episodes are linked together only by the idea that an asteroid, the “Métal Hurlant”, passes the planet in question during the events of the story.
- Starring: Scott Adkins & Karl E. Landler.
- Based on: “Second Chances” by James MacDonald, Jorge Pereira Lucas, and Dan Brown from Metal Hurlant (Vol.2) No. 5, and (hardcover) No. 1.
- Plot: A notorious gambler is chased by the galaxy’s most notorious creditor.
Metal Hurlant Chronicles Series
You can find a full index and overview of Metal Hurlant Chronicles here.
Production & Filming Details
- Release Date: 2014.
- Rating: 15.
- Running Time: 26 minutes.
- Country: France and Belgium.
- Language: English and French.