We Stand Alone Together is a 2001 documentary compiled over two years, an ‘on-camera oral history’ of Easy Company, told by the veterans themselves.
Accompanies the mini-series Band of Brothers (2001).
Also known as We Stand Alone Together: The Men of Easy Company.
Over a period of two years, Mark Cowen and his crew travelled to 30 US and ten European cities, to interview the veterans of Easy Company.
The stories, told by the veterans themselves, create a history of the Second World War from the point of view of this heroic company of men, made famous in the mini-series Band of Brothers.
Production & Filming Details
- Director(s): Mark Cowen.
- Producer(s): Jodie Burke, John Campbell, Kelly Courtney, Mark Cowen, Gary Goetzman, Tom Hanks, Mark Herzog, William Richter, Steven Spielberg, and Tony To.
- Writer(s): William Richter.
- Music: Jeff Pfeifer and Rob Pfeifer.
- Cinematography: Steven Wacks.
- Editor(s): Richard Arsenault and Dean Perme.
- Production: Cowen/Richter Productions, DreamWorks, HBO, and Playtone.
- Distributor(s): HBO.
- Release Date: 10 November 2001.
- Running time: 78 minutes.
- Country: US.
- Language: English.