Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian is a Star Wars documentary series streaming on Disney+ centred on the making of the live-action television series The Mandalorian.
Also known as Disney Gallery: Stars Wars: The Mandalorian.
In April 2020, Disney announced an eight-episode documentary series titled “Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian” that pulls back the curtain on The Mandalorian.
Each chapter explores a different facet of the first live-action Star Wars television show through interviews, behind-the-scenes footage, and roundtable conversations hosted by Jon Favreau.
Topics this season include the film-making process, the legacy of George Lucas’ Star Wars, how the cast brought the characters to life, the series’ groundbreaking technology, the artistry behind the show’s practical models, effects, and creatures, plus the creative influences, the iconic score, and connections to Star Wars characters and props from across the galaxy.
Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian Series
- Episode 01: Directing.
- Episode 02: Legacy.
- Episode 03: Cast.
- Episode 04: Technology.
- Episode 05: Practical.
- Episode 06: Process.
- Episode 07: Score.
- Episode 08: Connections.
- Overview of the Star Wars Franchise.
- Overview of Star Wars Films.
- Overview of Star Wars Parodies.
- Overview of Star Wars TV Series.
- Overview of Star Wars Documentary Series.
- Overview of LEGO Star Wars.
Production & Filming Details
- Director(s): Brad Baruh.
- Producer(s): John Bartnicki, BRad Baruh, Carrie Beck, Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni, Karen Gilchrist, Kathleen Kennedy, and Jacqueline Lopez.
- Writer(s): Brandon Bestenheider and Meghan Leon.
- Music: Michael Kramer.
- Cinematography: Brenton Covington, Meghan Leon, and Bartley Powers.
- Production: Fairview Entertainment, Lucasfilm, and M3 Creative.
- Distributor(s): Disney+.
- Release Date: 04 May 2020 to 19 June 2020.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Country: US.
- Language: English.