Star Wars Tech is a 2007 forty-six-minute television documentary about the science and technology of Star Wars including droids (robots) and other major aspects.
The documentary was included in the special features in the blu-ray release of all the Star Wars Skywalker saga films.
It is directed by Rick Hill, who is also partially the writer alongside Kevin Burns and Steven Smith. Dave Hoffman serves as narrator.
NASA propulsion engineer Todd Barber is also a credited participant of the documentary.
Also included in the documentary are commentaries from predominant scientists such as Lawrence Krauss and Jeanne Cavelos.
- Marc D. Rayman … Self -NASA.
- Michael Dennin … Self.
- John Goodson … Self.
- Jeanne Cavelos … Self.
- Kurt Liewer … Self.
- Todd Barber … Self – Propulsion Engineer, NASA-JPL.
- James Fallon … Self.
- Campbell Aird … Self.
- Jay Martin … Self.
- Rob Coleman … Self.
- Wytze Van Der Veer … Self.
- Lorne Peterson … Self.
- Cynthia Breazeal … Self.
Star Wars Series
- Overview of the Star Wars Franchise.
- Overview of Star Wars Films.
- Overview of Star Wars Parodies.
- Overview of Star Wars TV Series.
- Overview of Star Wars Documentary Series.
- Overview of LEGO Star Wars.
Production & Filming Details
- Narrator(s:) Dave Hoffman.
- Director(s): Rick Hull.
- Producer(s): Kevin Burns, Wendy Exley, Andrew Giacometti, Scott Hartford, Rick Hull, Ann Putney, and Kim Sheerin.
- Writer(s): Kevin Burns, Rick Hull, and Steven C. Smith.
- Cinematography: Rob McWilliams.
- Editor(s): David Comtois and David McQuillen.
- Production: Prometheus Entertainment.
- Distributor(s): Lucasfilm.
- Release Date: 28 May 2007 (US).
- Running Time: 47 minutes.
- Country: US.
- Language: English.