Minute-by-minute account of the most astonishing, high-risk operations throughout Europe, Africa and Asia to find Hitler and turn the tide of the WWII.
They were US paratroopers, Norwegian operatives, and British Commandos, Allied teams leading high-risk operations throughout Europe, Africa, and Asia to fight Hitler and turn the tide of the war.
WWII’s Most Daring Raids puts you in the heart of the action, giving you a minute-by-minute account of the most astonishing surprise attacks against the Third Reich.
This series forensically examines how exactly these assaults played out, through expert analysis and testimonies from the brave men who carried them out.
WWII’s Most Daring Raids Series
- Episode 01: Stealing Hitler’s Radar.
- Episode 02: Easy Company’s First Assault.
- Episode 03: Churchill Strikes Back.
- Episode 04: Storming Mussolini’s Island.
- Episode 05: Cutting Rommel’s Lifeline.
- Episode 06: Secret Weapon Sabotage.
Production & Filming Details
- Director(s): Alex Hearle.
- Producer(s): Jonathan Drake, Alex Hearle, Steve Maher, and Paul Wooding.
- Cinematography: Jamie Hobbis.
- Editor(s): Benedict Jackson.
- Production: Impossible Factual.
- Release Date: 18 September 2016 to 23 October 2016.
- Running Time: 60 minutes.
- Rating: TV-PG.
- Country: UK.
- Language: English.