Turn: Washington’s Spies (originally titled Turn and stylised as TURИ: Washington’s Spies) is an American period drama television series based on Alexander Rose’s book Washington’s Spies: The Story of America’s First Spy Ring (2007), a history of the Culper Ring.
A Long Island farmer bands together a group of childhood friends to form an unlikely group of spies who turn the tide in America’s fight for independence.
The third series originally aired on the AMC network from 25 April 2016 to 27 June 2016.
The story covers events from 1776 to 1781, and features a farmer from Setauket, New York and his childhood friends. They form an unlikely group of spies called the Culper Ring, which eventually helps to turn the tide during the American Revolutionary War.
Turn: Washington’s Spies Series
You can find a full index and overview of Turn: Washington’s Spies here.
- Episode 01: Valediction.
- Episode 02: Cold Murdering Bastards.
- Episode 03: Benediction.
- Episode 04: Hearts and Minds.
- Episode 05: Hypocrisy, Fraud, and Tyranny.
- Episode 06: Many Mickles Make a Muckle.
- Episode 07: Judgement.
- Episode 08: Mended.
- Episode 09: Blade on the Feather.
- Episode 10: Trial and Execution.
Production & Filming Details
- Release Date: 25 April 2016 to 27 June 2016.
- Running Time: 41 to 47 minutes (Pilot 63 minutes and some episodes 54 minutes).
- Rating: TV-14.
- Country: US.
- Language: English.