A 1997 film focusing on the activities of an elite group of US soldiers (Delta Force), the film titles apparently attempt to capitalise on the earlier Chuck Norris films.
Also known as Submarine Terror (Norway), Operation Mayday (Netherlands), and Sub Terror (Denmark).
A ship captained by the father (Dale Dye) of the leader (Michael McGrady) of Delta Force is taken hostage by terrorists. As might be expected the force is sent in to stop them.
With global safety at stake, Delta Force – the world’s most elite combat unit – is called to eliminate a dangerous international criminal who threatens to unleash nuclear terror unless he receives 25 billion dollars in exchange. This time, the adrenaline pumps twice as hard as the team turns up the heat with blistering action, thermonuclear suspense and pulse-pounding excitement!
- Michael Grady … Captain Skip Lang.
- John Simon Jones … Vickers (as Simon Jones).
- Robert Patteri… Sergean. Mac McKinney.
- Todd Jensen … Master Sergeant Lombardi.
- Spencer Rochfort … Hutch.
- Gavin Hood … Sparks.
- J. Kenneth Campbell … Flint Lukash.
- Dale Dye … Captain Halsey Lang.
- Greg Melvill-Smith … Sergei.
- Robert Whitehead … Mikhail.
- James Whyle … Helicopter Pilot 1 (Begley).
- Terence Reis … Co-pilot 1.
- Michael Brunner … Captain Anatoly Lazarev.
- Brian O’Shaughnessy … Admiral Norman Henshaw.
Production & Filming Details
- Director(s): Yossi Wein.
- Producer(s): Danny Dimbort, Avi Lerner, Danny Lerner, Nicci Perrow, and Trevor Short.
- Writer(s): Danny Lerner and David Sparling.
- Music: Russell Stirling and Wessel Van Rensburg.
- Cinematography: Peter Belcher.
- Editor(s): Felix Meyburgh Jr.
- Production: Millennium Films and Martien Holdings A.V.V.
- Distributor(s): Nu World.
- Release Date: 30 November 1997 (Turkey) and 10 April 1998 (US).
- Running Time: 105 minutes.
- Rating: R/18.
- Country: US.
- Language: English.