A 1998 film focusing on the activities of an elite group of US soldiers (Delta Force), the film titles apparently attempt to capitalise on the earlier Chuck Norris films.
The anti-terrorist Delta Force is called into action once again in this thriller, concerning a crazed genius who threatens to unleash a biological weapon with the power to kill everyone in New York City.
- Jim Fitzpatrick … Capt. Skip Lang.
- Bryan Genesse … Hutch.
- Greg Collins … Mac McKinney.
- John Simon Jones … Vickers (as Simon Jones).
- Gavin Hood … Sparks.
- Darcy LaPier … Ariana Decker (as Darcy La Pier).
- David Dukas … Lombardi.
- Danny Keogh … Umberto Salvatore.
- Brian O’Shaughnessy … Admiral Norman Henshaw.
Production & Filming Details
- Director(s): Mark Roper.
- Producer(s): Mandy Branch, Danny Dimbort, Avi Lerner, Danny Lerner, Nicci Perrow, Trevor Short, and David Varod.
- Writer(s): Danny Lerner and David Sparling.
- Music: Serge Colbert.
- Cinematography: Johan Scheepers.
- Editor(s): Gerard Jakubowicz and Randy Vandegrift (uncredited).
- Production: Millennium Films .
- Distributor(s): Nu World.
- Release Date: 02 July 1998 (Turkey) amd 23 November 1999 (US).
- Running Time: 94 minutes.
- Rating: R/18.
- Country: US.
- Language: English.