A 1998 film focusing on the activities of an elite group of US soldiers (Delta Force), the film titles apparently attempt to capitalise on the earlier Chuck Norris films.
Also known as Blizzard War (Japan) and Operation Zeus (Denmark, Finland and Sweden).
A four-men Delta Force team is trying, with a help of a female scientist, to stop a mad terrorist who wants to detonate nukes in order to cause a massive earthquake. The team is out-manned and out-gunned, but has nothing to lose.
- Greg Collins … Skip Lang.
- Joe Lara … McKinney.
- Justin Williams … Hutch.
- Johnny Messner … Vickers.
- Gary Hudson … Sparks.
- Hayley DuMond … Laurie Granger (as Hayley du Mond).
- John Laughlin … Garcia.
- Burnell Tucker … Admiral Henshaw.
- Angus MacInnes … Professor Hill.
- Johnny Myers … Samuels.
- Lyubomir Iliev … Peters.
- Bashar Rahal … Dmitri Minkov.
- Itschak Fintzi … General Miloshevic (as Izhak Fintzi).
- Stefan Iliev … General Ratko Gravic.
- Harry Anichkin … Dwyer (First Hostage).
Production & Filming Details
- Director(s): Mark Roper.
- Producer(s): Dominique Combe, Danny Dimbort, Avi Lerner, Danny Lerner, Trevor Short, and David Varod.
- Writer(s): Danny Lerner and David Sparling.
- Music: Serge Colbert.
- Cinematography: Adolfo Bartoli.
- Editor(s): Omer Tal.
- Production: Millennium Films and Martien Holdings A.V.V.
- Release Date: 24 October 1999 (Turkey).
- Running Time: 94 minutes.
- Rating: R/18.
- Country: US.
- Language: English.