La Mémoire Courte (The Short Memory) is a 1963 documentary film by directors Henri Torrent and Francine Premysler.
In 90 minutes, the film compiles archival documents from the belligerent countries of the Second World War, discusses important dates from a political and military point of view, the living conditions of civilian populations under occupation, restrictions but also news from the music hall and fashion.
- This documentary was released in Finland (1965) and Hungary (1967).
- The film was reissued in 2005 by René Château video.
Production & Filming Details
- Narrator(s): Jean Negroni, Michel Puterflam, and Philippe Dominique.
- Director(s): Henri Torrent and Francine Premysler.
- Producer(s): Rene Thevenet.
- Music: Alain Romans.
- Release Date: 04 January 1963.
- Running Time: 95 minutes.
- Rating: Unknown.
- Country: France.
- Language: French and English (subtitles).