A 2012 documentary about the hunt for Bin Laden.
Witness the 20-year, billion-dollar hunt for the Al-Qaeda leader, as told by the main players who finally brought him down.
Production & Filming Details
- Director(s): Leslie Woodhead.
- Rebecca Abrahams … producer.
- Simon Berthon … executive producer.
- Kate Botting … executive producer.
- Joy Galane … executive producer (Smithonian Channel).
- Lara Hartzenbusch … producer.
- Hugo Mander … assistant producer.
- Peter Scott … archive producer.
- Talya Tibbon … senior producer.
- Writer(s): Leslie Woodhead.
- Music: Nainita Desai and Malcolm Laws.
- Cinematography: Nathan Kendall and Ross Klein.
- Brook Lapping Productions.
- Smithsonian Channel (in association with).
- ZDF/Arte (in association with) (as ZDF Arte).
- NHK (in association with).
- ITV – Independent Television (2012) (UK) (TV).
- Inception Media Group (2013) (USA) (DVD).
- NHK BS1 (2012) (Japan) (TV).
- Smithsonian Channel (2012) (USA) (TV).
- Release Date: 29 April 2012 (US) and 01 May 2012 (UK).
- Running Time: 90 minutes.
- Rating: Unknown.
- Country: US.
- Language: English.