The most eminent fighters in human history, detailing the greatest achievements on the battlefields, command of their armies, brilliant strategies and unique fighting styles that enabled them to conquer their enemies in overwhelming force.
The ancient warrior is often described as both gallant and heroic, but what was life truly like for history’s martial men? This series traces the lives of famous warriors from childhood training to bloody battle. Each episode focuses on legendary warlike cultures, known for their achievements on the battlefield, their knowledge of military strategy, and innovative engineering of weapons and armour.
Warrior’s Way Series
- Episode 01: Sigurd Bjornson: Viking Exile.
- Episode 02: From Knight to Templar: Geofroi de Champagne.
- Episode 03: Drustan: Celt Who Would Be Chief.
- Episode 04: Iulius: First Citizen Warrior.
- Episode 05: Fraser: Scottish Clansman.
- Episode 06: Timur: Mongol Messenger.
Production & Filming Details
- Director(s): Marek Bures.
- Production: Magellan TV.
- Release Date: 15 December 2018.
- Running Time: 48-49 minutes.
- Rating: 13+.
- Country: US.
- Language: English.