Technicolour dramatised recruiting short made by Warner Bros. for the US Navy.
Film is also known as “Anchors Aweigh.”
The story of three recruits undergoing Navy bootcamp training.
Production & Filming Details
- Director(s): B. Reeves Eason.
- Writer(s): Owen Crump.
- Music: Howard Jackson (uncredited).
- Cinematography: Charles P. Boyle.
- Editor(s): Louis Lindsay.
- Warner Bros. (as The Vitaphone Corporation).
- United States Navy (in cooperation with).
- Warner Bros. (1940) (USA) (theatrical).
- Warner Archive Collection (2020) (USA) (Blu-ray) (included in “The Mortal Storm”).
- Warner Home Video (2008) (USA) (DVD).
- Release Date: 21 December 1940.
- Running Time: 20 minutes.
- Rating: Unknown.
- Country: US.
- Language: English.