Wings of Russia is an 18-part documentary hosted by Alexander Loginov, published by Wings TV in 2008, with English narration.
This 18-episode Russian series is a complete story of Russian aviation, from the beginning during the Empire, through the Soviet area and later, until the rising of the twenty-first century.
A huge overview in eighteen chapters which covers dozens of aircraft and shows thousands of their variants! Every type of aircraft is featured: all types of military and civil aircraft, helicopters, hydroplanes, training and sports aircraft, even WIG craft and air cushion vessels.
Wings of Russia Series
- Episode 01: Fighters – The First Victories.
- Episode 02: Fighters – The Stormy Years.
- Episode 03: Fighters – The Jet Era.
- Episode 04: Fighters – A Struggle for Superiority.
- Episode 05: Bombers – The Flying Armada.
- Episode 06: Bombers – The Cold War.
- Episode 07: Attack Aircraft – Above the Battlefield.
- Episode 08: Attack Aircraft – The Jet Strike.
- Episode 09: Civil Aircraft – The Air Carriers.
- Episode 10: Civil Aircraft – Wings Over Continents.
- Episode 11: The Ground Effect Systems.
- Episode 12: Amphibians – The Steel Albatross.
- Episode 13: Helicopters – The Air Rovers.
- Episode 14: Helicopters – Soldiers and Workers.
- Episode 15: Training and Sports Aircraft.
- Episode 16: Naval Aviation – On the Naval Service.
- Episode 17: Military Transport Aircraft.
- Episode 18: Reconnaissance Planes – The Sky Outwatch.
Production & Filming Details
- Wings Air.
- Release Date: 2008.
- Running time: 60 minutes.
- Rating: Unknown.
- Country: Russia.
- Language: Russian and English.