Hondros is a 2017 American documentary film about the war photographer Chris Hondros.
The film is about the life and career of Hondros. It describes the stories behind some of his photographs.
In 2013 Greg Campbell launched a Kickstarter campaign to produce a documentary then named Hondros: A Life in Frames. The project was launched with an initial goal of $30,000.00 and became fully funded within three days with a total of $89,639 raised.
Audience Award, Documentary First Place, Tribeca Film Festival, New York City.
Production & Filming Details
- Greg Campbell.
- Pancho Bernasconi … executive producer.
- Anthony Brandonisio … associate producer.
- Greg Campbell … producer.
- Steven A. Castleton … executive producer.
- Jamie Lee Curtis … co-executive producer.
- Ted Genoways … executive producer.
- Santho Goonewardene … co-producer.
- Jake Gyllenhaal … executive producer.
- Susan Johnson … archival producer.
- Daniel Junge … producer.
- Jonathan Klein … executive producer.
- Michel Litvak … executive producer.
- John Manley … executive producer.
- Riva Marker … executive producer.
- Heidi Mathis … executive producer.
- Geoff McLean … producer.
- Jonathan Oakes … co-producer.
- Mike Shum … producer.
- Defne Tabori … executive producer.
- Diana Walker … assistant producer.
- Gary Michael Walters … executive producer.
- Jeff Russo.
- Mike Shum.
- Davis Coombe.
- Jenny Golden.
- Cindy Lee.
- Bold Films.
- Fox Tale Films.
- Nine Stories Productions (United States).
- ntertainment Studios Motion Pictures (2018) (USA) (all media).
- Freestyle Digital Media (2018) (World-wide) (all media).
- Netflix (2017) (USA) (all media).
- Release Date: 21 April 2017 (Tribeca Film Festival).
- Running Time: 90 minutes.
- Rating: Unknown.
- Country: US.
- Language: English.