Guy Martin trains as a fighter pilot for the Battle of Britain and a possible dogfight with a Messerschmitt.
Guy’s training ramps up at the UK’s only aerial combat school, where he must master dogfighting at 200mph, handling extreme g-force, and flying upside down. He enlists the help of the Parachute Regiment for a unique experiment demonstrating the firepower of Second World War aircraft machine guns, before being allowed behind the joystick of the world’s only two-seater Hawker Hurricane to face a Messerschmitt 109 in the skies over Kent.
Guy Martin’s Military-related Programmes
- Guy Martin’s Spitfire (2014).
- Guy Martin: Last Flight of the Vulcan Bomber (2015).
- Guy Martin’s WW1 Tank (2017).
- Guy Martin’s D-Day Landing (2019).
- Guy Martin’s Great Escape (2019).
- Guy Martin’s War Machines (2020).
- Guy Martin’s Battle of Britain (2021).
Production & Filming Details
- James Woodroffe.
- North One Television and Channel 4.
- Channel 4.
- Release Date: 25 April 2021.
- Running time: 47 minutes.
- Country: UK.
- Language: English.