Venga A Fare Il Soldato do Noi (English: Come and Be A Soldier with Us) is a 1971 film directed by Ettore Maria Fizzarotti.
A girl is drafted due to a misunderstanding and this gives her the occasion to check on her boyfriend, whom she believes to be a womaniser.
Nicoletta Bianchi enlisted in the army changing her name to “Nicola”, but no one notices. The girl thus has the opportunity to watch over her boyfriend who is rather prone to sentimental digressions. Following his arrival in the regiment, numerous strange and amusing facts take place: a soldier is forced to keep his son hidden in the tent, two clumsy soldiers Samperi and La Rosa lose the code for the translation of the encrypted messages and as if that were not enough he approaches the day of the great manoeuvres.
- Katia Christine … Nicoletta Bianchi.
- Gianni Nazzaro … Fabrizio.
- Stelvio Rosi … Ambrogio Martinelli.
- Luigi De Filippo … Pasquale Gagliardelli.
- Vittorio Congia … Nando Proietti.
- Anna Zinnemann … Ivonne Bialetti.
- Lisa Halvorsen … Flora (as Lis Halvorsen).
- Fiammetta Baralla … Fiammetta – wife of Re (as Fiammetta).
- Giuliano Bonafede … Romoletto Proietti.
- Nino Terzo … Cocuzza.
- Lino Banfi … Angelo Maria Pisanò.
- Alfredo Rizzo … Pizzuti.
- Rosita Pisano … Palmira.
- Graziella Marina.
- Alessandro Perrella.
- Franco Rosi … Soldier Bonvesin.
- Nino Taranto … Captain Re.
- Ciccio Ingrassia … Maresciallo La Rosa.
- Franco Franchi … Sergente Samperi.
After being the location of the film Tonight I throw myself in 1967, the Grand Hotel Pineta Mare in Castel Volturno was again chosen by Fizzarotti to shoot this film. Some characters, uniforms and interiors are the same as in the film W le donne of 1970 with Franco Franchi and Ciccio Ingrassia, of which this film is basically a sequel.
Production & Filming Details
- Ettore Maria Fizzarotti.
- Sergio Bonotti … producer.
- Pasquale Curatola.
- Luciano Ferri.
- Carlo Veo.
- Luciano Fineschi.
- Fausto Zuccoli.
- Daniele Alabiso.
- Mondial Televisione Film.
- Aquarius TV (2001) (Greece) (TV).
- JVC Videothek (West Germany) (VHS) (unknown).
- Netflix (2021) (Netherlands) (video) (vod).
- Rai Movie (2016) (Italy) (TV).
- Video Medien Pool (VMP) (West Germany) (VHS) (unknown).
- Release Date: 12 August 1971 (Italy).
- Rating: Unknown.
- Running Time: 99 minutes.
- Country: Italy.
- Language: Italian.