- 2019 – Carmen Argenziano, American actor (b. 1943)
Carmen Antimo Argenziano (27 October 1943 to 10 February 2019) was an American actor who appeared in over 73 movies and around 100 television movies or episodes. He was best known for playing Jacob Carter on Stargate SG-1. He had recurring roles on Booker, L.A. Law, Melrose Place, and The Young and the Restless, as well as minor roles in The Godfather Part II, Angels & Demons, and The Accused.
- Red Scorpion (1988), Colonel Hernando Zayas.
- Broken Arrow (1996), General Boone.
- Once An Eagle (1976), episode 04, Adam Brand.
- The A-Team (1984), Episode S02E14, ‘In Plane Sight’, Colonel Sanchez.
- Babylon 5 (1995), 1 episode, Urza Jaddo.
- JAG (1997), 1 episode, Colonel Matthew O’Hara.
- Stargate SG-1 (1998-2005), 25 episodes, General Jacob Carter/Selmak.
- Shooter (2017), episode ‘Don’t Mess with Texas’, Charles Broadwell.