A personal account of the Russian Revolution made by a journalist stationed in Petrograd in 1917,
In 1917, the starving population of Russia overthrew the Tsar and established a Government. Later that same year, with the Government proving unpopular, they too were overthrown by a Bolshevik led uprising.
- David Coburn … Self – Narrator (voice)
- Kester Lovelace … Self – with the Voice of (voice)
- Sarah Cleather … Self – with the Voice of (voice)
- David Phillips … Self – with the Voice of (voice)
Production & Filming Details
- Bernard George
- Laurent Cohen … with the support of
- Gilles Finchelstein … with the support of
- Thierry Mérel … with the support of
- Henri Nallet … with the support of
- Lucie Pastor … executive producer
- Fabienne Servan-Schreiber … associate producer
- Bernard George … (commentary written by)
- Odile Berger … (in collaboration with)
- Olivier Wieviorka … (in collaboration with)
- Roberto Baccherini … (original music)
- Jean-Louis Laforêt … (photography)
- Joseph Licidé … (as Pierre Joseph Licidé)
- Fabrice Salinié
- France Télévisions
- Société des Producteurs de Cinéma et de Télévision (Procirep)
- (La Procirep – Societe des Producteurs, with the support of)
- Agence Nationale de Gestion des Oeuvres Audiovisuelles (ANGOA) (with the support of)
- La Fondation Jean-Jaurès (with the support of)
- National Geographic (United States, 2017)(TV)
- Disney+ (United Kingdom, 2021)(VOD, video)
- Disney+ (Singapore, 2022)(VOD, video)
- Release Date: 2017.
- Rating: Unknown.
- Running Time: 44 minutes.
- Country: France.
- Language: English.