Science of Star Wars is a 2005 TV documentary miniseries aired by the Discovery Channel.
Droids, bots, artificial intelligence. C3PO and R2D2 meet the people who have been helped or inspired by `Star Wars’ technology in a significant way.
Science of Star Wars Series
You can find a full index and overview of the Science of Star Wars documentary here.
Star Wars Series
- Overview of the Star Wars Franchise.
- Overview of Star Wars Films.
- Overview of Star Wars Parodies.
- Overview of Star Wars TV Series.
- Overview of Star Wars Documentary Series.
- Overview of LEGO Star Wars.
Production & Filming Details
- Release Date: 16 May 2005.
- Running Time: 60 minutes.
- Country: US.
- Language: English.