Science of Star Wars is a 2005 TV documentary miniseries aired by the Discovery Channel.
C3PO and R2D2 take us through the things that robots already do for humans, and what Artificial Intelligence will make possible in the future.
Science of Star Wars Series
Star Wars Series
- Overview of the Star Wars Franchise.
- Overview of Star Wars Films.
- Overview of Star Wars Parodies.
- Overview of Star Wars TV Series.
- Overview of Star Wars Documentary Series.
- Overview of LEGO Star Wars.
Production & Filming Details
- Director(s): Pierre de Lespinois.
- Producer(s): John Copeland, Pierre de Lespinois, Christian Heaton, Bill Katz, Tomi Bednar Landis, and Frances LoCascio.
- Writer(s): Peter Crabbe.
- Music: Dean Grinsfelder.
- Cinematography: James O’Keefe.
- Editor(s): Andrew Balis, Edward Bishop, Brian Gonosey, David W. Hagar, and Shursen Parsad.
- Production: Evergreen Films and Lucasfilm (in association with).
- Distributor(s): Discovery Channel.
- Release Date: 16 May 2005 to 18 May 2005.
- Running Time: 60 minutes (per episode).
- Country: US.
- Language: English.