‘Allo ‘Allo! is a British sitcom television series created by David Croft and Jeremy Lloyd, starring Gorden Kaye, and originally broadcast on BBC One.
René is ordered to hide the real painting in his cafe, concealed in a knockwurst sausage. Herr Flick has a private dinner at the cafe with Helga, while the cafe staff and the Resistance are making plans to meet a plane due to land in a nearby field that night.
- This episode introduces the flashing knobs on Fanny’s bed as a way of indicating that London is calling on the radio.
- This episode introduces the idea of the paintings being hidden in knockwursts, which became a big theme running through the whole series.
‘Allo ‘Allo! Series
You can find a full index and overview of ‘Allo ‘Allo! here.
You can find a full index of ‘Allo ‘Allo! Series 02 here.
Production & Filming Details
- Director(s): David Croft.
- Writer(s): David Croft and Jeremy Lloyd.
- Release Date: 28 October 1985.
- Running time: 25 to 45 minutes.
- Rating: PG.
- Country: UK.
- Language: English.