‘Allo ‘Allo! is a British sitcom television series created by David Croft and Jeremy Lloyd, starring Gorden Kaye, and originally broadcast on BBC One.
The Return of ‘Allo ‘Allo! was broadcast on BBC Two on 28 April 2007 at 9.00 pm.
The storyline involves René writing his memoirs after the war.
A one-off special. René is writing his memoirs and needs help to fill in the “big gaps”.
The new scenes are interspersed with clips from the original series and interviews with the original cast. The episode features Gorden Kaye, Vicki Michelle, Sue Hodge, Kirsten Cooke, Arthur Bostrom, Guy Siner, Robin Parkinson, John D. Collins and Nicholas Frankau reprising their original roles. In addition, Sam Kelly and Richard Gibson appear as themselves. Jeremy Lloyd is among the script-writing team.
- Gorden Kaye as René Artois.
- Vicki Michelle as Yvette Carte-Blanche.
- Sue Hodge as Mimi Labonq.
- Kirsten Cooke as Michelle Dubois.
- Arthur Bostrom as Officer Crabtree.
- Guy Siner as Lieutenant Hubert Gruber.
- Robin Parkinson as Monsieur Ernest LeClerc.
- John D. Collins as Officer Fairfax.
- Nicholas Frankau as Officer Carstairs.
- Richard Gibson as Himself.
- Sam Kelly as Himself.
‘Allo ‘Allo! Series
You can find a full index and overview of ‘Allo ‘Allo! here.
Production & Filming Details
- Release Date: 28 April 2007.
- Running time: 30 minutes.
- Rating: PG.
- Country: UK.
- Language: English.