‘Allo ‘Allo! is a British sitcom television series created by David Croft and Jeremy Lloyd, starring Gorden Kaye, and originally broadcast on BBC One.
Series 9 was the last series of the show, and contains the final regular episode (The Best of ‘Allo ‘Allo! aired some two years later; but was mostly made up of archive footage).
Richard Gibson did not take part in the final series; so the character of Herr Otto Flick was taken over by David Janson.
The ninth series of the British sitcom series ‘Allo ‘Allo! contains six episodes which first aired between 09 November and 14 December 1992.
- Gorden Kaye as René Artois.
- Carmen Silvera AS Edith Artois.
- Rose Hill as Madame Fanny La Fan.
- Vicki Michelle as Yvette Carte-Blanche.
- Sue Hodge as Mimi Labonq.
- Kirsten Cooke as Michelle Dubois.
- Robin Parkinson as Monsieur Ernest LeClerc.
- Kenneth Connor as Monsieur Alfonse.
- Richard Marner as Colonel Kurt von Strohm.
- Guy Siner as Lieutenant Hubert Gruber.
- Roger Kitter as Captain Alberto Bertorelli.
- Hilary Minster as General Erich von Klinkerhoffen.
- Richard Gibson as Herr Otto Flick.
- John Louis Mansi as Herr Engelbert von Smallhausen.
- Kim Hartman as Private Helga Geerhart.
- Arthur Bostrom as Officer Crabtree.
- John D. Collins as Officer Fairfax.
- Nicholas Frankau as Officer Carstairs.
‘Allo ‘Allo! Series
You can find a full index and overview of ‘Allo ‘Allo! here.
The following episode names are the ones found on the British R2 DVDs with alternative region titles given next to them (where applicable).
- Episode 01: Gone with the Windmill or Fighting with Windmills or The Windmill.
- Episode 02: A Tour de France or Missing and Presumed Dead or Love Slave.
- Episoe 03: Dead Man Marching or Rene Artois is Still Dead or Amnesia.
- Episode 04: Tarts and Flickers or The Fishmonger Float or The Fishmonger’s Parade.
- Episode 05: A Fishy Send-Off or Sand Trap or The Bugged Golf Club.
- Episode 06: A Winkle in Time or The End Of The War.
Production & Filming Details
- Director(s): John B. Hobbs.
- Writer(s): Jeremy Lloyd and Paul Adam.
- Release Date: 09 November 1992 to 14 December 1992.
- Running time: 25 to 45 minutes.
- Rating: PG.
- Country: UK.
- Language: English.