Devil Dogs is a 2017 documentary about the US Marine Corps in World War I.
Also know as The Devil Dogs (original title, US and UK).
Belleau Wood, France, June 1918. After three weeks of battle, US Marines stopped the German advance a few miles from Paris. They fought with such ferocity, the Germans likened them to “Dogs from Hell.” Gilles Lagin in now on a mission to preserve the memory of the “Devil Dogs”, and to tell the story of the dogs who fought back against the wolves.
Production & Filming Details
- Antoine Favre … (co-director).
- Laura Froidefond … (co-director).
- Fabrice Coat … executive producer.
- Christine Doublet … line producer.
- Antoine Favre.
- Laura Froidefond.
- Anne-Sophie Versnaeyen … (original music by).
- Tristan Galand … director of photography.
- Johan Legraie … director of photography.
- Caroline Lefevre.
- Program 33.
- Lagardère Entertainment (2018) (World-wide) (all media) (Distributor).
- Release Date: 10 November 2017 (Escales Documentaries de La Rochelle, France).
- Running Time: 52 minutes.
- Rating: Unknown.
- Country: US.
- Language: English.