Mail Call was a television program that aired on the History Channel. It was hosted by R. Lee Ermey, a retired United States Marine Corps staff sergeant and honorary gunnery sergeant, answering viewers’ questions about military technology.
The show debuted on 04 August 2002 as part of the “Fighting Fridays” lineup. Most episodes were 30 minutes, but at some point episodes became 60 minutes.
F-15 Eagle; single-man vertical flight machine; howitzer firing both conventional and nuclear warheads; Army-controlled missile programmes; submachine guns; measuring bullets.
Mail Call Series
You can find a full index and overview of Mail Call here.
Production & Filming Details
- Release Date: 19 October 2003.
- Rating: TV-PG.
- Running Time:
- 30 or 60 minutes (per episode with adverts).
- 25 or 45 minutes (per episode without adverts).
- 98 episodes at 30/25 minutes.
- 18 episodes at 60/45 minutes.
- Country: US.
- Language: English.