‘Allo ‘Allo! is a British sitcom television series created by David Croft and Jeremy Lloyd, starring Gorden Kaye, and originally broadcast on BBC One.
Following her escape, Maria is hiding around the cafe disguised as a young boy. A classic vehicle parade, led by Gruber in his little tank, has been arranged – this will clear the museum of enough vehicles to enable the airplane to be used. However, it needs a catapult launch – for which all the men in Nouvion have agreed to give up their trouser braces.
- This episode is approximately ten minutes longer than a standard episode, as it was broadcast as an unofficial Boxing Day Special.
- This is the second of four times in the entire TV series when Hans Geering can be heard giving the full “Heil Hitler” salute.
‘Allo ‘Allo! Series
You can find a full index and overview of ‘Allo ‘Allo! here.
You can find a full index of ‘Allo ‘Allo! Series 03 here.
Production & Filming Details
- Director(s): Robin Carr and David Croft.
- Writer(s): David Croft and Jeremy Lloyd.
- Release Date: 26 December 1986.
- Running time: 25 to 45 minutes.
- Rating: PG.
- Country: UK.
- Language: English.