‘Allo ‘Allo! is a British sitcom television series created by David Croft and Jeremy Lloyd, starring Gorden Kaye, and originally broadcast on BBC One.
Series 3 features the last appearance of Francesca Gonshaw as Maria Recamier.
The third series of the British sitcom series ‘Allo ‘Allo! contains six episodes which first aired between 05 December 1986, and 09 January 1987.
- Gorden Kaye as René Artois.
- Carmen Silvera AS Edith Artois.
- Rose Hill as Madame Fanny La Fan.
- Vicki Michelle as Yvette Carte-Blanche.
- Francesca Gonshaw as Maria Recamier.
- Kirsten Cooke as Michelle Dubois.
- Jack Haig as Monsieur Roger LeClerc.
- Kenneth Connor as Monsieur Alfonse.
- Richard Marner as Colonel Kurt von Strohm.
- Guy Siner as Lieutenant Hubert Gruber.
- Sam Kelly as Captain Hans Geering.
- Hilary Minster as General Erich von Klinkerhoffen.
- Richard Gibson as Herr Otto Flick.
- John Louis Mansi as Herr Engelbert von Smallhausen.
- Kim Hartman as Private Helga Geerhart.
- Arthur Bostrom as Officer Crabtree.
- John D. Collins as Officer Fairfax.
- Nicholas Frankau as Officer Carstairs.
‘Allo ‘Allo! Series
You can find a full index and overview of ‘Allo ‘Allo! here.
The following episode names are the ones found on the British R2 DVDs with alternative region titles given next to them (where applicable).
- Episode 01: The Nicked Brockwurst.
- Episode 02: Gruber Does Some Mincing.
- Episode 03: The Sausage in the Wardrobe.
- Episode 04: Flight of Fancy.
- Episode 05: Pretty Maids All in a Row.
- Episode 06: The Great Un-Escape.
Production & Filming Details
- Director(s): Robin Carr and David Croft.
- Writer(s): David Croft and Jeremy Lloyd.
- Release Date: 05 December 1986 to 09 January 1987.
- Running time: 25 to 45 minutes.
- Rating: PG.
- Country: UK.
- Language: English.